Monday, June 1, 2009

Land(scaping) Ahoy!!!

OMG! We have a fence. It's a little 'creative' in parts - but it'll keep the kiddies in so that's the main thing!


Hubby also managed to get the retaining wall/planter box thingy almost finished too. Apparently a bench seat is going to go along the top of it. There's always something more to do right?!


Meanwhile up in the kitchen...


Sunday saw us off to a Pirate Party. Here's my little pirate doing his best pirate 'arrrrrr'. Or perhaps he's channeling Peter Garratt...


And my little maestro (with a glimpse of the new lounge too!).

5 comments:

  1. very jealous of you owning the mixer that licked bit belongs to. And of the red lounge suite for that matter.

    love the pirate, hee cute.

    but the real reason for my commenting... omg! we have exactly that kind of raised garden along our fence like that annnnnnd, it has a bench seat right along it. yours and mine husbands must have the whole great minds thing going on lol.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe!! I love my KA & my lounge for that matter! I'm jealous of your shoes though so all's fair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO you didn't tell me the couches were red. .Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. swap shoes for couch when I arrive, did you just say? sweet, deal.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm yep that's right. Of course I'll just have to check with the man, but I can't think of any sane reason he'd have for saying no...

    ReplyDelete