Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A bib for my little grot

S2 seems to go through bibs at a rate of knots. And they never seem to cover the bits that need covered! So I made him one myself. It is nice and big and has a waterproof layer to stop him getting soaked during watermelon season.


And here it is again being modelled by S1 who would probably benefit with a bib during watermelon season too!


And having now seen the bib on S1 I can see I will probably need to put some more snaps on the neck to make the neckhole a bit smaller for S2. But he's sleeping so that'll just have to wait.

1 comment:

  1. My mother made a heap of bibs for her first grandson out of just terry towelling, with a ribbing neckband. Just like making a t-shirt neck, in fact I think that's where she got the idea from. It makes it easy to fit, and also catchs all the dribbles that run down the chin.

    ReplyDelete