Sunday, March 14, 2010

A new venture!

Apparently being a bookkeeper, doing TAFE, raising kids, having a baby and the general duties of running a house just weren't enough to keep me busy... so I have started a new venture! Introducing...

My mission is to bring vibrant, unique, hand dyed and hand crafted pieces for babies and children to the Australian public.

I have been busy busy busy learning web development skills (in my own true style I have to do it all myself :p ) while also trying to get stock levels up ready to launch.

I hope to have the website ready for preview this week and a launch date before the end of the month. Wish me luck!

In the meantime you can find a sneak peek at what will be on offer at the SewSpunky Facebook page. Become a fan to get updates on my progress and store events :)

No comments:

Post a Comment