Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The health kick begins!

With only 6 and a bit weeks until my little man's Christening, I thought it time I got out the maternity wear and back into normal clothes!!! So diet time it is! Check out the haul of fruit & veg to get us on our way!


The landscaping has taken another step. The no-dig kits for our vegie gardens are due to be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully we can spend some time this weekend getting them all set up and ready to go.

I also bought some half wine barrels that were delivered last night. My hope for these is to get some dwarf fruit trees growing up on the decks. Very excited about that! I'm also going to use one to have a little kitchen herb garden outside the kitchen on the deck which should be very cool.

Oh and I learned today that when it says WARM water in the bread recipe, it doesn't mean water that's been boiled 10mins earlier in the kettle... today's bread was more of a Damper - but tasted great with some golden syrup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment